Need good research and information on fighting cancer with Cannabis?
We have compiled 100 Patents and 100+ Research Articles
WE ALL KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS GOING THROUGH CANCER
PLEASE SHARE AND SAVE A LIFE!
OUR FUTURE IS GROWING IN A HEMP FIELD!
New products are coming that will completely change the world around us. Graphene is a material that is creating a WORLD of products, and has some uses that will blow your mind! The Bast Fibers of the Hemp Plant create Graphene cheaper and more efficiently than any other known processes.
GRAPHENE MADE FROM HEMP REQUIRES NO MINING!
WHAT IS GRAPHENE?
Graphene is an amazing 2 Dimensional Material consisting of a single layer of Carbon Atoms.
- Graphene is the lightest, strongest, and thinnest form of Carbon at just 1 atom thick.
- Graphene is 200x’s stronger than steel and has superior thermal & electrical conductivity.
- Hemp bast fiber creates Graphene cheaper than any other process known to date.
Click the picture above to enlarge.
DO YOU SEE THE POTENTIAL THAT’S BEING KEPT FROM OUR FIELDS?
OUR FUTURE IS GROWING IN A HEMP FIELD
1938 Popular Mechanics Magazine
Hemp is the next BILLION DOLLAR CROP.
With over 25,000 uses and over 5,000 textiles uses alone!
NOW IN 2014 AND BEYOND…
Hemp is the next TRILLION DOLLAR CROP.
RESEARCH ABOUT HEMP GRAPHENE:
HEMP HEALS THE EARTH IN SO MANY WAYS!
HEMP IS A SUPERIOR BIO-REMEDIATOR
- Hemp’s deep roots hold down the topsoil, prevent erosion, and add to the health of the soil.
- The best plant for removing Contaminants, Nitrogen, and Radioactive Elements from the soil.
- Hemp requires no pesticides*, herbicides, or dangerous chemicals to grow/process.
- Currently grown for bio-remediation at Fukushima, Chernobyl, and the Hanford Site in Oregon.
*Neonicotinoids Pesticides have been recently linked to Colony Collapse in Bees.
HEMP SUPPORTS THE ATMOSPHERE & ALL LIVING CREATURES
- Removal of CO2 Greenhouse Gases from the Atmosphere and conversion into Oxygen.
- The use of Hemp bast fiber to produce Graphene requires no mining or stripping of graphite from the Earth.
- Hemp can be grown to help with pollution. Helping to fight against run-off from Cities, Farms, and Industrial Areas.
- Biodegradable/Compostable Hemp Products (Paper, Plastics, Lumber) can be used instead of Fossil Fuels or Trees.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR OWN GRAPHENE