Creating solutions for the Auto Industry
HEMP IN THE AUTO INDUSTRY
Car manufacturers who use Hemp:
Audi - BMW - Ford - GM - Chrysler - Honda
Iveco - Lotus - Mercedes - Mitsubishi - Porsche
Saturn - Volkswagen - Volvo
Facts about Hemp in the Auto Industry:
- Over 30 parts on the C-class Mercedes-Benz automobiles are made of natural fibers, including Hemp.
- The C-class Mercedes has over 20kg of Hemp in each car!
- Composite Vehicle Body panels can be produced using a variety of bio-based materials, such as: Hemp, Kenaf, Sisal, and Flax.
- Hemp is used in the Auto Industry and found in many of today's popular Vehicle Models.
- Hemp plastics are a great alternative to petrochemical plastics and great for the environment!
MATERIALS WE SUPPLY:
Hemp Bast Fiber - Various Types & Lengths Available
Non-Woven Hemp Matting - Various Weights (GSM) & Dimensions Available
Non-Woven Hemp Matting - Thermoset Compression Molding & Industrial Applications
- Hemp Hurd Flour (Fines or Coarse) - Molding & High-Tech Applications