CA FOOD & AG §81000-81010
- Requires industrial hemp growers to be registered with the state.
- Prohibits the possession of resin, flowering tops or leaves removed from the hemp plant.
- Establishes registration and renewal fees for commercial growers of industrial hemp.
- Organizes a five year review of industrial hemp’s economic impact.
- While legislation adding this section was enacted in 2013, the law specifies that its provisions do not become operative unless authorized by federal law.
Read more here: State Industrial Hemp Statutes – NCLS Website